|Create Date||August 3, 2014|
|Last Updated||August 3, 2014|
Inside this issue
Please Login to Download
- President’s Column, Bob Gretton
- Editorial, Geoff Kyle
- BSA Meeting at Mt Helena, Western Australia
- Letter to the Editor, Wendy Wilkins 7
- Wild Bamboos in Timor Leste, by Don Franklin, Julianne Hartmannn and Rob Swain
- Mullerochloa in the Wild, by Don Franklin, Len Muller and Geoff Kyle
- Preservation of Bamboo Structures, by Prof. Walter Liese
- Double-Culmed Bamboo, by Lorraine Paice
- A New treatment Process? edited by Geoff Kyle
- World Bamboo Day.
- Green School, Bali.
- Bamboo Housing and Disaster Relief in Haiti.
- Bamboo Events in 2010
- Labelling and Marketing of "Bamboo" Textiles, by Jolanda Jonkhart
- Herba-Shine – A Hans Erken Adventure, edited by Geoff Kyle
- Human Flying and Bamboo Fiber, from the Aviation Pioneer to Contemporary Design, by Michel Abadie
- Bamboo as Carbon-Sink - Fact or Fiction? Prof. em. Dr. Walter Liese
- Conventional vs. Substitutive Bamboo Construction: The Classification of Bamboo Construction, by Andry Widyowijatnoko and Martin Trautz